JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon Earns $29.5 Million in 2017
JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon earns a total of $29.5 million in cash and equity in 2017. In 2017, $115.5 million were paid to him and his executive team ($86 million). For the full year in 2017, JP Morgan Chase achieved a net profit of $24.4 billion. A billionaire with an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion, Jamie Dimon had been the CEO and President at JP Morgan Chase since 2005, 12 years ago. At the end of 2006, he became the Chairman of the Board of JP Morgan Chase.
“ JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Receives $29.5 Million in 2017 “
His JP Morgan Chase executive team were paid $86 million in 2017.
- Daniel Pinto, Head of Investment Banking: $21 million
- Gordon Smith, Head of Consumer Banking: $20 million
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, CEO of Asset Management $19.5 million
- Marianne Lake, Chief Financial Officer: $13.5 million
- Doug Petno, Head of Commercial Banking: $12 million
Prior to JP Morgan Chase, he was Chairman and CEO at Bank One, and had held several executive roles at Citigroup, the Travelers Group, Commercial Credit Co. and American Express. He is currently on the Board of Directors of Harvard Business School and Catalyst, Board of Trustees of New York University School of Medicine. He does not serve on the board of any publicly traded company other than JPMorgan Chase. Jamie Dimon graduated from Tufts University and received an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
About JP Morgan
JP Morgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
- We operate in more than 100 countries.
- We have over 235,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Visit:JP Morgan Chase & Co
The Wealth Insider is the world’s leading wealth intelligence for global wealth managers, investments managers, asset managers, high net-worth service providers and wealthy individuals. Our global workforce seamlessly present the inside news of the most relevant news, insights, global wealth trends, innovation & digital transformation to our global audience.
Get The Wealth Insider Daily
- For Press Release, please contact email@example.com
- For Media-related enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advertisement, please contact our official ad agency