World Largest Mobile Telco Tower Operator China Tower to Raise $10 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
The world’s largest mobile telecommunication tower operator China Tower, is raising $8 billion to $10 billion in Hong Kong IPO. The IPO will value the company in the range of $40 billion, and will be one of the largest capital raised on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
” World Largest Mobile Telco Tower Operator China Tower to Raise $10 Billion in Hong Kong IPO “
- Agricultural Bank of China – 7th July 2010 and raised $19.22 billion (Greenshoe $22 billion)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China – 20th October 2006 and raised $19.09 billion
- AIA – 21st October 2010 and raised $17.82 billion
China Tower was formed in 2014 with the merger of China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom in 2014. It is the world’s largest telecommunications tower infrastructure service provider, operating and managing 1,872,154 sites and served 2,687,475 tenants. In 2017, the company have a market share of around 96.3% in China (number of sites in the PRC telecommunications tower infrastructure market). In 2017, China Tower reported operating revenue of $10.2 billion (CNY 68.66 billion) and operating profit of $1.156 billion (CNY 7.71 billion).
The company major shareholders are China Mobile (38%), Unicom (28.1%) and China Telecom (27.8% stake). China International Capital Corp and Goldman Sachs are joint sponsors for the IPO.
The Wealth Insider is the world’s leading wealth intelligence for global wealth managers, investments managers, asset managers, high net-worth service providers and wealthy individuals. Our global workforce seamlessly present the inside news of the most relevant news, insights, global wealth trends, innovation & digital transformation to our global audience.
Get The Wealth Insider Daily
- For Press Release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Media-related enquiries, please contact email@example.com
- For Advertisement, please contact our official ad agency