Top 5 Hedge Fund Managers Earned $6.875 Billion in 2017
The top 5 hedge fund managers in the world earned a combined $6.875 billion in 2017. James Simons, founder of Renaissance Technologies earned the most with $1.7 billion, while David Tepper, founder of Appaloosa Management earned $1.4 billion in 2017. The 3rd highest earning hedge fund manager in 2017 is Kenneth Griffin, founder of Citadel with $1.3 billion.
” Top 5 Hedge Fund Managers Earned $6.875 Billion in 2017 “
With $6.875 billion earnings in 2017, the top 5 hedge fund managers are earning more than $18 million a day.
Top 5 Hedge Fund Managers Earnings in 2017:
- James Simons, Renaissance Technologies – $1.7 billion
- David Tepper, Appaloosa Management – $1.5 billion
- Kenneth Griffin, Citadel – $1.4 billion
- Ray Dalio, Bridgewater Associates – $1.3 billion
- Israel Englander, Millennium Management – $0.975 billion
Source: Institutional Investors
The Wealth Insider is the world’s leading wealth intelligence for global wealth managers, investments managers, asset managers, high net-worth service providers and wealthy individuals. Our global workforce seamlessly present the inside news of the most relevant news, insights, global wealth trends, innovation & digital transformation to our global audience.
Get The Wealth Insider Daily
- For Press Release, please contact email@example.com
- For Media-related enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advertisement, please contact our official ad agency