Top 5 Investment Banks Reported $2.55 Billion in M&A Fees in Q2 2017
America’s top 5 largest Investment banks reported $2.55 billion in M&A advisory fees in Q2 2017, according to a report by Forbes with data from Thomson Reuters. It is the best quarter since Q4 2015.
” Top 5 US Investment Banks reported $2.55 billion in M&A fees or 26.7% of Market Share “
The top 5 Investment Banks in United States captured 26.7% of market share revenue, $2.55 billion of $9.57 billion. Goldman Sachs leads the pack at 7.8% or $749 million revenue.
- Goldman Sachs – $749 Million (7.8%)
- Bank of America – $504 Million (5.3%)
- Morgan Stanley – $503 Million (5.3%)
- JP Morgan – $483 Million (5.0%)
- Citigroup – $314 Million (3.3%)
Data: Thomson Reuters
The Wealth Insider is the world’s leading wealth intelligence for global wealth managers, investments managers, asset managers, high net-worth service providers and wealthy individuals. Our global workforce seamlessly present the inside news of the most relevant news, insights, global wealth trends, innovation & digital transformation to our global audience.
Get The Wealth Insider Daily
- For Press Release, please contact email@example.com
- For Media-related enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advertisement, please contact our official ad agency