JP Morgan Upgrades Indonesia
JP Morgan Chase & Co upgraded the assessment of Indonesia stock market and raised the view of Indonesian equities a level up to “neutral” in a report saying that volatility in emerging market bonds should now come down after the US election in November. The upgrade occured after Indonesia government cut ties with JP Morgan.
“JP Morgan Chase & Co upgraded the assessment of Indonesia stock market and raised the view of Indonesian equities a level up to “neutral””
Indonesia has welcomed JP Morgan’s new assessment. Previously the Finance Minister had said that it would stop using JP Morgan as a primary dealer and underwriter for sovereign bonds. The recommendation is now more in line with the fundamentals according to the Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Darmin Nasution.
About JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
- We operate in more than 100 countries.
- We have over 235,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Visit:JP Morgan Chase & Co
The Wealth Insider is the world’s leading wealth intelligence for global wealth managers, investments managers, asset managers, high net-worth service providers and wealthy individuals. Our global workforce seamlessly present the inside news of the most relevant news, insights, global wealth trends, innovation & digital transformation to our global audience.
Get The Wealth Insider Daily
- For Press Release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Media-related enquiries, please contact email@example.com
- For Advertisement, please contact our official ad agency