United Airlines Unveils New Luxury Business Cabin
United Airlines has revealed a luxurious new business class cabin that focuses on sleep, which United Airlines has said that it is the “single most important priority” for international travelers.
“In their new cabins, dubbed “Polaris”, each passenger will have a “pod” that fully reclines into a 6′ 6″ bed with adjustable back support.“
~ CNN Money
In their new cabins, dubbed “Polaris”, each passenger will have a “pod” that fully reclines into a 6′ 6″ bed with adjustable back support. Other amenities will include a 16-inch TV, a bedding collection from Saks Fifth Avenue, mattress cushions, slippers, gel-cooled pillows, eye shades, and a lavender pillow mist. Even pajamas will be available on flights longer than 12 hours
About United Airlines
United is focused on being the airline customers want to fly, the airline employees want to work for and the airline shareholders want to invest in. World’s most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East with non-stop or one-stop service from virtually anywhere in the United States.
- A modern fleet which is the most fuel-efficient among U.S. network carriers (when adjusted for cabin size)
- Industry-leading loyalty program that provides more opportunities to earn and redeem miles worldwide
- Optimal hub locations, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States
- Approximately 86,000 employees reside in every U.S. state and in countries around the world
Visit: United Airlines
The Wealth Insider is the world’s leading wealth intelligence for global wealth managers, investments managers, asset managers, high net-worth service providers and wealthy individuals. Our global workforce seamlessly present the inside news of the most relevant news, insights, global wealth trends, innovation & digital transformation to our global audience.
Get The Wealth Insider Daily
- For Press Release, please contact email@example.com
- For Media-related enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advertisement, please contact our official ad agency